The Projectory site (“Projectory.com.au”) is owned and operated by Wade Business Media Pty Ltd (“WBM” or “us”/“our”/“we”).
If you provide us with content for use on Projectory.com.au at our invitation, or if you have comments, photographs, video footage of newsworthy people or events or other content (referred to from now on as “your content”) you wish to send us in relation to articles or multimedia material posted on Projectory.com.au and which may be posted on Projectory.com.au by WBM, we can only accept your content if you comply with the terms and conditions set out below.
Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Your Content
- If you send comments or content to WBM, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at our sole discretion.
- You must not provide your content to WBM if you are under 18 years of age.
- WBM will determine, at its discretion and at any time, whether to publish (or remove from& Projectory.com.au) any of your content.
- WBM may edit your content at its sole discretion prior to posting it on Projectory.com.au.
- You acknowledge that WBM may use all intellectual property rights in your content throughout the world, in perpetuity, without restriction and without making payment to you, including publication of that material in hard copy publications or in electronic media, using your content in advertising and promotional material for WBM and permitting others to do any of these, including when WBM and others receive payment for this.
- You waive all moral rights in your content and consent to anything which WBM (or any person permitted to do so by WBM) may do in relation to your content which would otherwise be in breach of your moral rights. Accordingly, you agree that WBM may use your content without attributing you as the source of, or otherwise in relation to your content.
You warrant that:
- you own your content and all rights in relation to your content prior to providing it to WBM for posting on Projectory.com.au;
- you obtained your content in a manner which does not breach any laws or the rights of any person;
- your content is accurate, depicts real people and events, is not digitally altered or fabricated in any way any does not involved the impersonation of any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent any affiliation with a person or entity;
- your content, at the time you send it to WBM, contains no virus or other code or material embedded in it which will have a negative impact on WBM's services or infrastructure;
- your content, your provision of your content to WBM and the use by WBM of your content, in each case as contemplated in these terms and conditions, does not breach any law (including laws relating to privacy, intellectual property and defamation) or the rights of any person;
- you did not forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or SMS;
- your content is not being provided for a commercial purpose (including that you are not soliciting funds or promoting particular goods or services); and
- WBM shall have no liability to in connection with any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage, or loss of revenue, profits or opportunity) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in relation to your supply of your content to WBM, or the subsequent use of your content by WBM.
On providing your content to WBM for publication on Projectory.com.au, you indemnify WBM and its officers,
employees and agents against any damage or loss made against or suffered by any of those indemnified arising,
in whole or in part, as a result of:
- the publication by WBM or a person permitted by WBM of your content; or
- a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction there.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions has any impact on the terms and conditions of use which apply to Projectory.com.au.