• Based in Melbourne servicing Victoria
• Fulltime Permanent Opportunity
• Excellent remuneration package including company Vehicle
• Salary 90k to 120k Dependent on Experience
Our client has been operating for over 20 Years and continue to grow to be the largest Crane & Vehicle Hoist Service company in Victoria.
Having created a high level of customer service across a dedicated management / sales team and product focus, with a workforce of 25 fully qualified service technicians available 24/7.
Working as a dedicated team with a focus on providing customers the highest level of service is why they are number one.
Offering customers, a complete package which includes servicing and repair of cranes & hoists, product manufacturing, installation, lifting equipment, fabricated products & height safety equipment.
Your role will be to focus on servicing existing customers and the development of new sales. To help build and focus each of our client company’s departments to further increase their market penetration and create growth opportunities.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
• Experience in the crane lifting industry would be advantageous, applicants with transferable skill sets are also encouraged to apply
• Able to build & identify new business
• Able to build a strong rapport at all customer levels.
• A willingness to do that little extra to achieve revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
• A willingness to learn about all the products and services our client offers
• Excellent presentation & communication skills
• The ability to plan ahead & manage company call documentation and follow up.
• Be able to meet the company’s sales & profit budgets
• Work as a team to achieve revenue objectives.
• Computer literacy, Word, Excel etc
• Trade quilfied Service Technicans incouraged to apply.
• Family company car
• Mobile phone
• Being rewarded for your success
• Great remuneration package
• A happy & challenging work environment
• An incentive system is on offer once you have been with the company for 6 Months.
There is a great opportunity for advancement for the right person as our client wishes to build its crane lifting & manufacturing operations.