Head of Sales and Client Relations
The top line objective of a sales leader is to hit revenue targets, but how do you do that and maintain the integrity of your business? How do you manage the temptation to sell on price, to ensure your clients fully appreciate the additional suite of services and the value they will receive when they are dealing with trustworthy and reliable experts?
Not to sound naive, this role is about driving sales, but not at all costs. It’s about developing strong, strategic, and lasting relationships. Good project wins with great clients, securing work that Impact Group will exceed in their delivery of. This is not a transactional sales position; Impact Group won’t take whatever you can get across the line. They have built a stellar team that you will believe in, and the credibility Impact Group has earned will make your job significantly easier.
- Develop a sales strategy that will deliver Impact Groups revenue growth targets.
- Sales Forecasting and goal-setting. Market & customer research. Prospecting and partnerships.
- Work with the leadership group to research and investigate opportunities to expand and diversify.
- Nurture existing clients (foster key customers) and develop customer loyalty
- Manage Impact Groups’ marketing collateral and social media output (direct external marketing consultant as required).
- Co-ordinate preparation of tender proposals
- Organise, host, and attend events/presentations/sponsorships (in some cases as a sponsor)
Skills / Experience:
- Coaching sales strategies to technical staff to leverage Impact Groups’ collective network.
- Service-oriented personality. A genuine interest in understanding your clients.
- Comfortable delivering commercial presentations and attending networking events.
- Strong reporting skills on strategy, targets, KPI’s, achievements, failures, and lessons learned.
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or similar.
- Skills in ADOBE InDesign software is an advantage.
Impact Group is a Client-side Project Management, Development Management, and Advisory specialist providing guidance to property owners and investors for 22 years.
The plans are for continued, but considered growth. The MD expects to know the names of everyone in the business and retain the culture that makes Impact Group such a great place to work.
This role may suit an ambitious Salesperson within a larger business looking to escape the confines of a siloed sector. Or you may be in a leadership role with an SME that isn’t giving your function the freedom it requires.
Experience in property or construction would be highly regarded, but high achievers from alternative industries will also be considered.
Impact Group has engaged Martin Longstaff to support with this key requirement. Please feel free to call with any questions pre-application. After hours and weekend calls are fine. We know you are busy.