Landells Signs has been established for over 117 years with an enviable record of providing high-quality service to businesses that need sign-making services.
We manufacture and install signs across Australia for large retailers, major events, builders and blue-chip clients.
Due to our constant expansion and growth, there are four new & exciting Projects and Accounts Manager roles within our Melbourne team.
You’ll be looking after an impressive portfolio of high end clients. Your primary role will be to nurture and grow relationships with both new clients secured by our sales team as well as the existing portfolio of clients we have. You will ensure you secure the maximum revenue from all clients, through securing orders for new and future projects as well as upselling products and services on current projects.
You will very quickly build your knowledge of signage materials, products, processes, permits etc. to become a trusted signage advisor to our clients.
You will engage with senior personnel in large organisations to secure business and deliver against sales targets.
As you build long-term partnerships with our clients, you’ll ensure Landells is their got to partners for ALL of their signage needs. You will act as their strategic advisor, as well as their trusted project manager able to deliver multiple projects with challenging deadlines and budgets.
Alongside this, the role requires experience in managing a large team and delivering challenging and exciting projects across Australia. The role requires solid experience in building strong ongoing relationships with clients to lay the foundations for sales growth and vigorous negotiations that are part of client relationships.
Skills and requirements
• Excellent Customer Relationship and Customer Service Skills to engage, nurture relationships, build long term partnerships and generate revenue.
• Degree in Engineering Preferable
• Very strong project planning and management skills which enables you to work closely with clients to understand their vision and needs and to use your own experience and knowledge to chart out a strategy that can deliver on this vision.
• Effective project and contract delivery skills (Minimum of 5 years' Senior Project Management experience) to understand what the client wants, communicate it to creatives and manufacturing, and get it delivered to clients.
• Ability to analyse complex data, technical drawings and draw conclusions and use results to improve performance
• Strong drive for achievement, meeting goals and upsell additional services to the client, secure new work and keep growing revenue.
• Aspiring and highly organized, able to multitask, going from client to client, project to project, and smoothly delivering projects while strongly growing sales.
•Ability to handle the pressure of strict deadlines and multiple projects.
• Must understand and adhere to the sunset policy, i.e. all customer queries and concerns addressed before the end of the day.
•Team working and leading others by effectively communicating the strategy and whereby deliver the projects on time.
• Demonstrated ability to efficiently learn and understand new industries (such as signage), and understanding every aspect of our business operations, from sales, estimating, creative studio, design and engineering, production, installation, planning, contracts, invoicing, customer relationship etc.
•Experienced in using ERP systems and MS office software including Microsoft Project.
• Build long term relationships with your clients to upsell additional services to the clients, secure new work and to keep growing revenue.
• Daily delivery of projects with excellence at every stage while constantly looking for opportunities to reduce costs and upsell revenue.
•Make management and operational decisions to work towards achieving our strategy
•Coach, train and mentor your team to develop a high level of customer service, high performance, and high productivity.
•Demonstrate ownership for achieving the KPI's set for your department through effective KPI setting
•Work collaboratively with sales to effectively and efficiently take over jobs from the Sales team to deliver jobs on time, on cost and at the right quality
•Managing your team to define the project scope estimating time and level of creative resource, project plans, quality assurance, and ensuring activities occur according to plan
•Manage multiple projects and show ownership of all project requirements from start to delivery
Benefits & culture
• Ongoing training and career development
• Varied workload with blue-chip clientele
• Fantastic work culture in a high performance, friendly, and supportive team
• Great monthly Social Club activities sponsored by the business
• Fast growing business with great opportunity for rapid career growth - we prefer to promote high performers from within the company