Process Design and Commissioning of Waste Water Treatment Systems. Young and Modern company with strong pipeline of National projects
Call James Casey 02 4927 2222 for more details or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working on both Humanitarian and Industrial water projects, this amazing company have an opportunity for a Process Engineer to join their team.
About the Company:
Your new company have a market leading technology that is based on the oxidation of biological processes within the human body. The technology decontaminates and disinfects water using limited amounts of energy and chemicals.
The technology is currently being used within the Commercial & Industrial sector, construction industry, Disaster relief & remote communities, and industrial waste water.
They currently have an office in Sydney and Auckland and are conservatively growing at an impressive rate.
About the position:
This role will be ever changing, creating daily challenges to be overcome. If you are genuinely seeking a role that is exciting, fast paced and leverages your industry experience then this role is ideal for you. You will be part of a dynamic, innovative and motivated team.
In this pivotal role, you will work closely with the National Sales Manager to support and deliver projects that maximise the company’s impact and generate bottom line revenue.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of work method statements and test plans
- Carry out commissioning of projects in a timely and cost effective manner
- Assist and communicate effectively with clients
- Troubleshoot and correct any fault or deficiency
- Testing, auditing, optimising and reporting
- Monitoring of system progress
- Conduct risk assessments
- Liaise with subcontractors
- Ensure drawings, manuals, records, licences and other relevant information is available at handover
- Build and maintain close working relationship with clients, subcontractors and their representatives
- Process Design
- Develop process designs for new projects
- Inputs & calculations related to equipment/pump sizing, mass balance, PFD, and P&ID preparation
- Prepare equipment selection and costing for project-specific proposals as well as standard product development and costing database development
- Work with senior process engineers and technical director to ensure the design optimization, determine required level of treatment and confirm performance guarantees for selected equipment
- Provide advice / recommendations on various treatability / optimized design options for new projects
- Interacting with the Project Team, Sales, and the customers in technical meetings and present design offerings
- Support sales with writing proposals and costing during budgetary proposal phase
- Collaborate with all segments of the business and support teams to ensure successful implementation of all solutions, quotations and completion of all sales orders
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar industrial and technical role;
- Track record in onsite commissioning and reporting;
- Ability to trouble shoot and correct any fault or deficiency;
- Ability to provide internal sales support including proposal writing, PFD drawings, and costing during budgetary proposal phase;
- The ability to handle adversity, push back and change;
- Ability to build and contribute to a great culture and make the work environment positive and energetic;
- Confident communication skills and able to gain trust quickly;
- Comfortable with working and communicating with clients;
- High level of interpersonal and cultural assimilation skills;
- Ability to travel as required.
- Tertiary Qualification in Chemical Engineering
- Direct experience in water treatment industry
- Dynamic and autonomous environment
- Attractive remuneration
- Being part of a team that will revolutionise the water treatment industry
- Great business culture
- See your hard work make a difference