Process Design and Commissioning of Waste Water Treatment Systems
Young and Modern company with strong pipeline of National projects
Call James Casey 02 4927 2222 for more details or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working on both Humanitarian and Industrial water projects, this amazing company have an opportunity for a Process Engineer to join their team.
About the Company:
Your new company have a market leading technology that is based on the oxidation of biological processes within the human body. The technology decontaminates and disinfects water using limited amounts of energy and chemicals.
The technology is currently being used within the Commercial & Industrial sector, construction industry, Disaster relief & remote communities, and industrial waste water.
They currently have an office in Sydney and Auckland and are conservatively growing at an impressive rate.
About the position:
This role will be ever changing, creating daily challenges to be overcome. If you are genuinely seeking a role that is exciting, fast paced and leverages your industry experience then this role is ideal for you. You will be part of a dynamic, innovative and motivated team.
In this pivotal role, you will work closely with the National Sales Manager to support and deliver projects that maximise the company’s impact and generate bottom line revenue.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Process Design of Water Treatment Systems
- Commissioning of projects in a timely and cost effective manner
- Assist and communicate effectively with clients
- Troubleshoot and correct any fault or deficiency
- Testing, auditing and reporting
- Monitoring of system progress & Conduct risk assessments
- Liaise with subcontractors
- Ensure drawings, manuals, records, licences and other relevant information is available at handover
- Build and maintain close working relationship with clients, subcontractors and their representatives
- Support sales with writing proposals and costing during budgetary proposal phase
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar industrial and technical role;
- Tertiary Qualification in Chemical Engineering
- Direct experince within the Australian Water treatment Sector designing Water Treatment Systems
- Track record in onsite commissioning and reporting;
- Ability to trouble shoot and correct any fault or deficiency;
- Ability to perform onsite beaker testing;
- Ability to manage the testing facility and perform basic sample testing under the direction of Australian R&D team;
- Ability to travel as required.
- Dynamic and autonomous environment
- Attractive remuneration
- Being part of a team that will revolutionise the water treatment industry
- Great business culture
- See your hard work make a difference