With over 10 years experience our client is one of Australia's fastest growing engineering firms. Who strive to be Australia's most forward thinking, agile and influential engineers and asset advisors.
They are currently seeking a Defence Regional Manager to join their team. Darwin based Australian Citizen or willing to relocate
Salary:$130K - $160K per annum
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Darwin Based, with potential required travel interstate and intrastate as necessary to service project requirements.
The key objective of the position is to enable the growth and performance of the
Defence Division and contribute to the overall success of the business. This role will
comprise attributes of project delivery, building internal capability, identifying key
personnel to recruit, securing opportunities and business development activities to
identify new opportunities.
- Manages effective utilisation of resources.
- Identifying and reporting recruitment needs.
- Collaborates with National Leader for ensuring compliance with People policies and procedures.
- Ensures Position Descriptions are current and accurate.
- Identifies training and development needs and develops planning for responding to needs.
- Leads and reports on annual and performance reviews. Collaborates with National Leader for remuneration setting.
- Active awareness of team sentiment and leading People Interaction processes that maintain the desired energy and culture.
- Leads Relationship Feedback Form (RFF) forums.
- Effectively builds and develops client relationships.
- Leads and delivers projects.
- Technical reviews.
- Contributes to Regional Budget and National Growth Sector Budget setting.
- Accountable for financial performance in the region
- Client and project performance / Team performance.
- Understands and aligns with the company's strategic goals.
- Contributes to development and execution of Regional and Strategic Growth and Operational Plans.
▪ Identifies and reports legal risks.
▪ Identifies and reports People, Client or Business risks.
▪ Identifies and organises regional industry representation.
To be successful in this role:
Essential qualities and behaviors
- Service focused individual, both for internal and external clients.
- Ambitious, with genuine interest in the sector and its progression.
- Has the ability to effectively communicate, build relationships and work within a team.
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
- A need for continuous learning.
- Experience managing teams (internal and external).
- Desirable qualities or behaviors
- Innovative individual.
- Seeking Opportunities for further career development.