Contracts Administrator - Construction
$110,000 - $140,000
- Are you a CA looking for a high growth company and?
- You will have heard of this builder and their outstanding reputation
- Outstanding social calendar and support for numerous charities
Projects up to $80M across most sectors of commercial & residential. Industry leading systems and processes. Awesome team culture.
- Established 15 years and the most successful builder of the past 5 years
- Over 100 valuable employees
- Turnover approaching $200M
- Projects across residential, industrial, education & aged care up to $200M
- Incredible reputation - you will know the name
- Career planning, training and genuine development at your own pace
- A strong commitment to environmentally sustainable building
- Strong social calendar with many types of events, functions and nights / days out. They love to celebrate success.
For this business it is all about their people. They only hire those with a great attitude and invest heavily in training and development at all levels of their career. Most employees speak of the family type culture with a variety of social engagements to suit the diverse range of people in the business. Many employees enjoy a tenure of over 10 years.
They have grown year on year and developed a client list that is the envy of the industry. They will not chase unprofitable work and put their delivery teams under pressure from day one. They prefer negotiated or ECI contracts to have control of projects at the critical stages.
This company has an unwavering commitment to safety and protecting the environment for future generations. They also believe in giving back to the community and support many charities and sporting organisations.
All in all this is a great place to work and will open excellent future opportunities for your career.
They are now looking for a CA to work on a school project either based in Liverpool or the Nth Shore
Minimum requirements are;
- A tertiary qualification in construction
- Min 4 years experience on commercial projects including some over $5M
- A strong work history
- Reliable references
This position is for the seriously ambitious. You will have a strong base of skills in administration and be passionate about learning to progress your career.
Whether you have worked on $5M or $50M projects it doesn't matter. The company have the training and systems to support your career growth.
Joining this company will be the best move of your career. They can offer exposure to some of Sydney's most high profile projects, career development and a great culture. They can also offer site based roles that will build your skills on the road to becoming a genuine Project Manager or Contracts Manager.