An end to end Project Management job for a Project Manager who wants to work in a brilliant organisation and deliver projects across multiple sectors.
A Client-Side Project Management firm, specialising in a number of different sectors across the construction industry, including Residential, Education, Retail, Sport & Leisure, Industrial, Fitout and Commercial projects.
This business places a high importance on bringing the right people into the business above all else. They support their staff, have a family-first approach to one another, and take pride in delivering high quality works.
This is an organisation you'll be proud to work for.
You'll be responsible for delivering multiple projects across different asset classes, giving you the ability to grow and surpass your peers very quickly.
You'll be able to fast-track your career by delivering multiple projects in varying sizes, as well as:
- Scoping of works
- Oversight of design and documentation
- Engaging with contractors and consultants
- Appointing builders
- Managing contracts
- Managing construction
- Managing defects/liability periods
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrated experience in delivering building projects, ideally within a Client-Side PM firm.
You must also have:
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- High attention to detail and a customer-focused mindset
- A desire to be a part of a close-knit team with a brilliant working culture
- Qualifications in Architecture, Engineering, Construction or related discipline are highly advantageous
You'll be working for one of the best Client-Side Project Management firms (in my humble opinion) with the ability to grow your career quickly, whilst working on top-tier projects that only the best firms win!
This business prides itself on it's ability to grow and develop it's staff, so you'll be supported every step of the way, whilst encouraged to take on more ownership/autonomy over the works you deliver as you evolve.
You'll also receive:
- Unique projects that you won't find elsewhere
- Flexibility and autonomy to deliver your own projects
- World-class support from exceptional leaders (I don't say that lightly!)
- Ongoing development opportunities - you'll be supported at every step of the way, with a great leadership group who values their people as their number one asset.
- Career progression and opportunities to expand your growth into sectors that most excite you
- A phenomenal and flexible working environment/culture
- Challenging and beautifully designed projects