- Key Leadership role - inspire direction and delivery, develop people, and drive business outcomes
- Permanent full time position, based in new agile workspace at Clyde
- Attractive salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate
The opportunity We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager Business Process Architecture & Complex Processes to be a part of our Asset Services & Governance team within Sydney Trains Asset Management Division.
You will be part of a team who contributes to the Maintenance Directorate’s vision to be a rail maintainer of choice for TfNSW by:
• managing Sydney Trains’ Asset Management System to ISO 55001 certification
• managing the routine maintenance (Technical Maintenance Plans) policy for Fleet and Infrastructure
• providing project management and technical capability to support assigned maintenance reforms and promote new thinking to improve asset management decision-making.
This position plays a key role in managing the Asset Management Lifecycle Business Process Architecture and processes for Sydney Trains. It is responsible for ownership and governance of the organisations Rail Integrated Process Architecture (RiPA) as they key process asset for the Engineering & Maintenance Division.
You will manage the complex business process and metadata content under the RIPA using the ARIS toolset (or other relevant tools), ensuring process governance and encouraging process collaboration and documentation across Engineering & Maintenance Directorate and the wider Sydney Trains business.
We are looking for someone appropriately qualified or experienced in a field such as Business and Information Technology, or Business Process Architecture and Design.
You will be someone who can create and maintain effective business relationships at all levels of the organisation with excellent communication skills.
For more information on this position, view the role description here.
At Sydney Trains, our vision is to keep Sydney moving by delivering safe, customer-focused, reliable and clean rail services.
We contribute to the success of transport in NSW by running efficient rail services which exceed our customers’ expectations, support growth and contribute to the broader community and the economy.
Joining Sydney Trains will present an exciting opportunity to shape the future and make a genuine difference for the people of NSW by providing a world class rail system.
Sydney Trains offers its employees challenging and rewarding work with opportunities for career progression, learning and development and work-life balance. Other benefits include:
• Free travel on Government trains, buses and ferries
• Flexible work practices
For more information on Employee Benefits at Transport please click here.
Our commitment to Diversity
TfNSW are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the Transport cluster, planning for and promoting diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTI, people with disabilities, women and other diversity groups. TfNSW recognises the benefits that such an approach brings for our staff and customers in delivering the future of NSW.
• Appropriate tertiary qualification or equivalent experience in a field such as Business and Information Technology, or other relevant field in the area of Business Process Architecture and Design
• Previous experience in Business Process Modelling; and an in-depth understanding of ARIS or equivalent BPM applications and a willingness to learn ARIS as the main toolset used
• Experience in Business Architecture design and governance including structured and appropriately levelled business process and metadata elements supporting process
Please note: successful candidate will need to undertake background checks and criminal record checks.