The role will require you to develop new business and source new opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager with a strong background in the commercial new build, fitout and refurbishment market to source new projects across New South Wales.
Working on a variety of business developments concurrently, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with, clients, consultants, agents, contractors and client project managers
- Continually monitoring market and competitor activity in relation to the direction and performance of projects
- Directly engaging and managing relationships with key clients
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be the driver of your sales cycle, meeting and exceeding the requirements of your customer base. Working closely with a variety of clients / architects and consultants, your ability to build strong working relationships at all levels will be highly regarded.
- Previous experience within the building and construction industry along with the contacts and knowledge that go hand in hand with your experience will enable you to add value to the Business Development role.
- You will develop a marketing strategy which is tailored around the companies strengths.
- You will be able to identify Commercial Projects and work with Architects, client representatives and key stakeholders to gain robust market intelligence:
- Previous experience within the building & construction industry along with strong established networks in the Sydney local market place.
- Your main KPI will include bringing in at least 10 tenders each month
- You will analyse each tender submission with the estimators and develop strategies to ensure every tender is successful.
- Ability to identify projects, source specifications and offer a robust solution.
- A drive to increase market share and seek out additional business.
This is an exciting opportunity to enter into a dynamic business that is consistently growing and with plans for major growth in the future. Your experience will be matched with a rewarding salary package, excellent bonus / commission structure and all of the support you require to achieve the desired results.
You will have prior experience in Business Development management working for a commercial head contractor with the ability to demonstrate clear authenticity, an established relationship network, strong leadership presence and ability to communicate with impact. You will have solid commercial acumen and this is evidenced by the strong financial returns you have achieved on previous projects. You will have the ability to identify and mitigate risks impacting project delivery and performance.
Why Commercial Constructions Australia:
Young, progressive, diverse and enthusiastic are just a few words to describe us. We are continuing to expand by building on an excellent and well deserved reputation for providing a quality service and by not being like every other commercial builder in NSW.
Intelligently structured, highly ethical and utilizing our experienced team, the company continues to succeed in the market with no signs of slowing down.