Seeking a highly engaged Business Development Manager who enjoys a fast paced environment, $145k package on offer.
NO NEED TO APPLY - SIMPLY CALL SONYA ON 0424 796 254 FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT
About the Client
Our client is one of Australia's leading providers of security solutions for over 50 years, they specialise in the integration of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Detection, Perimeter Fencing & Gates, Nurse Call and Duress Systems. With clients in government, health, education, commercial, mining and enforcement sectors. Their team of specialist technicians are trained in the integration of innovative and market-leading products.
About the position
* Utilise your sales skills and experience to broaden our client base across WA while providing services and support to the existing client base.
* Your skills and market knowledge will contribute to our continual improvement in levels of service and the customer experience
* Your customer knowledge and exposure to the current market will allow you to expand the client base by introducing new clients to the business
* Your passion for sales will improve the bottom line and provide opportunities of growth via existing and new clients you introduce to the business
* The business prides itself on their safe work record and they never lose sight of ensuring everyone works safely and never compromise quality in achieving the aim of working profitably
* Work with the Service Team to improve the service delivery and customer support experience
* Generate new sales and provide technical support for the Team of Service Technicians
* Coordinate, develop and expand the business in the security sector.
* Prepare tenders and liaise with stakeholders as required
* Prepare presentations for sales reviews
* Provide quotations for clients
* Liaise with all departments in developing appropriate solutions for clients
* Excellent interpersonal and selling skills and demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent Sales and Marketing skills with good financial experience
* Outstanding Customer service skills and background
* Interest in current business trends and practices
* Energetic and can do approach to problems
* Highly motivated, reliable, hardworking & have a good work aptitude
* Establish strong working relationships both internal and external parties
* Strong communication skills and ability to provide exceptional customer service
* Strong IT skills proficient with Microsoft suite, Pronto and Espro experience beneficial
* Attractive salary $90k - $120k ( Negotiable based off experience) + Super, Vehicle allowance, phone, laptop
* Exposure to cutting edge technologies and industry leading professionals and clients
* Challenging and rewarding role with a collaborative team with approachable and supportive management team
* Enjoy ongoing training from highly skilled employees in the industry with a focus on staff development and retention
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR CANDIDATE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
REFER A FRIEND AND IF WE PLACE THEM IN A FULLTIME ROLE,
YOU RECEIVE A $500 GIFT CARD.
If this role does not meet all your ideal criteria, let us know what you are looking for and our team will go to market to source your ideal role.
Are you being paid what you are worth in the current market?
Remuneration is variable based on experience, location and seniority of role. Let us know your ideal remuneration and we will match you with companies willing to meet your expectations.