Integrity is a West Australian owned and operated recruitment and staffing agency, with over 20 years’ experience in the WA marketplace. We provide permanent and temporary recruitment solutions, as well as HR services and consultancy to the WA State Government, Not-for-Profit Sector and Private Industry throughout WA
We are currently looking for two Building Services Engineers with demonstrated WA experience in building services project engineering and contract administration to work on assignment with a local entity.
Based in Perth and for an initial contract period of 6 months, you will be required to demonstrate experience in delivering building projects and related infrastructure.
The Engineers will assist the relevant Principal Engineer in all aspects of building services engineering such as electrical, mechanical (HVAC), fire, hydraulic, vertical transportation etc., however, are not expected to be experts in each area.
You will need to be process driven and have the ability to assess requirements and provide recommended engineering best practice advice.
- Consult with staff and makes recommendations relating to the review and preparation of plans and documentation associated with new projects and contracts.
- Implements compliance changes to standards, specifications, practices and regulatory requirements as appropriate.
- Produces and comments on specifications.
- Reviews design documents for compliance.
- Provides maintenance support and investigate engineering issues.
- Provides recommendations in relation to improvement processes and practices.
- Contributes to the development of the business planning strategies.
- Provides site support .
Typical tasks will include but not limited to:
Review, comment and challenge project design parameters and drawings for building services
Provide advice, recommendations and support to maintenance teams
Document, update and create specifications, procedures, work instructions and communicate for implementation
Site visits, check, verify and validate contractor works, services and performance.